The objective was to reinforce Cartier's leading position as a creative male watchmaker through high quality, highly engaging produced content. The core strategy was to create a new communication platform that Cartier could 'own' on CNN featuring compelling art world content and presenting a cutting edge vision of classical and modern talent.
CNN created a new multiplatform concept called CNN Ones to Watch. CNN travelled the globe to meet outstanding emerging artists identified by established talent, as the art leaders of tomorrow, who shape the discipline of the future. Each month focused on a different art discipline (architecture, portraiture, dance, classical music, street art).
- +50M affluent people across the globe reached with TV Campaign according to EMS survey
- +190M digital campaign impressions
- +350K monthly unique visitors to the CNN Ones to Watch Microsite
- at the 2015 World Luxury Award Gold
- at the 2015 M&M Global Awards in the Best Partnership Category Shortlisted